• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
GISTMINIA

No1 News & Entertainment Blog

  • Home
  • Naija News
  • Entertainment News
  • Celebrity News
  • Political News
  • Breaking News
  • Relationship
  • Gossips
Home » Relationship » Advice : I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job

Advice : I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me.

I’m a girl of 28 and I’m in a relationship of about 2 years now.

I work with an insurance company and life has been good until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 10 months ago. And everything changed. I cater for him and myself as well since then.

He continually nags about not having a job despite his applications for a new one. And to be very honest this whole situation sucks life out of me.

So I decided to meet my boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me and because I felt fed up with my boyfriend


Dear Readers,
’s situation, I gave in to sleep with my boss but we’d an agreement that it will be a one time stuff. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend.

Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a 3 months training before confirmation.

This situation led to my boyfriends being trained at my branch of the company,which is also where my boss that gave him the job works.

Just less than 6 weeks my boss couldn’t let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process my boyfriend found out the whole thing.

He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn’t take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I’ve only intended to assist but it’s all falling on me now.

I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do.

Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation

Please I need help.

Thanks.


Posted by Gistminia on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Advice : I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job
Description : I need solutions, it all seems like my world is crashing right before me. I’m a girl of 28 and I’m in a relationship of about 2 years now....
  • SHARES
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Pin
  • Share

0 Response to "Advice : I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe For Free Updates

Popular Posts

  • Make Money from the comfort of your home
    Do you want to make money? Are you unemployed and want to make money from the comfort of your home? Or are you employed and in need of extr...
  • The long awaited AYEEN2016 empowerment program has finally arrived!
     The program kicked-off with collation and screening in some regions in Nigeria; there is still opportunity for people in the south west an...
  • Rio Olympics: Gay Olympics worker proposes to her Brazilian rugby player girlfriend on rugby pitch (photos)
    25 year old gay Rio Olympics stadium manager Marjorie Enya proposed to her rugby player girlfriend Isadora Cerullo on the rugby pitch on Mo...
  • Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with her 3rd baby at 47?
    I'm not sure I believe this story but that is what RadarOnline is claiming...read their report below... Jennifer Lopez is pregnant at ...
  • UEFA Best player Award: Lionel Messi misses out, as Gareth Bale & Antoinne Griezmann battle Cristiano Ronaldo for award
    Lionel Messi is not among the three finalists that will battle for this year's UEFA Best player in Europe Award. Atletico Madrid/Fran...
  • Kogi INEC office razed ahead of tommorrow's election
    Some thugs in Kogi state have burnt down the INEC office in Dekina local government area of the state. The thugs arrived the INEC office ...

Copyright © 2012 GISTMINIA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger