• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
GISTMINIA

No1 News & Entertainment Blog

  • Home
  • Naija News
  • Entertainment News
  • Celebrity News
  • Political News
  • Breaking News
  • Relationship
  • Gossips
Home » Entertainment » Gossip » My beauty reduces men to tears' - says this 58yr old sexy grandma

My beauty reduces men to tears' - says this 58yr old sexy grandma

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
A 58-year-old grandmother believes other women are intimidated by her looks, because she is so beautiful, her features have reduced men to tears.
Stephanie Arnott, who lives with husband Ian, 66, in Maidstone, Kent, says she believes she has the face and the figure of a women 20 years younger, which she puts down to 'luck and good genes'.

Mrs Arnott, who has one daughter and one grandchild, said her partner enjoys all the attention she gets from other men - but has also noticed that women are jealous of his wife. 
She said: 'Women can be intimidated by me because of the way I look, dress and speak. I have class, elegance and beauty, which are all powerful assets. 
'I never used to realise that other women were jealous of me, but now I see it. Women even frown at me on the street - something my husband’s noticed too.
'But that's what happens when you are 58 with the face and figure of a 35-year-old. It's all natural aswell. I put it all down to luck and good genes.'

Mrs Arnott, who believes her looks have almost caused car crashes and even cleans her car while wearing a bikini, said she doesn't work out - even though 'for some strange reason my body looks as though I do'.

She also said she walks around 'like I've just walked off a movie set'.
She added: 'My ex-husband used to get jealous but my husband Ian loves the attention I get. He laps it up and even sometimes likes to walk behind me on the pavement just to see what happens. People inevitably stare at me as I go by and people try and chat me up.



'I’ve had all sorts of approached by men. I’ve had notes left on my windscreen.
'Once when I lived in a flat and there was scaffolding up outside a guy climbed up and left a note on my bedroom window. It said: “I’d love to wine and dine you” but I didn’t take him up the offer.

'He must have thought, “I don’t know how I’m going to get to this woman” so went to some extreme measures to ask me out.'
Mrs Arnott, who was married before she met her current husband and has a 38-year-old daughter, said she has always been able to 'pick and choose' her men, something which she believes is 'difficult' for other women to accept.
She said: 'Until recently (when I’ve lost my looks slightly) I used to cause near-accidents on the streets. People would get distracted by me and have to slam their brakes on.
'I remember walking by a crossroad with a friend once. The man at the wheel took a double take at me and there was a very near crash.
'Because I was with a friend, we laughed, but had I been on my own I would have pretended not to see.
'I am used to people looking at me. It’s always been so overwhelming - like I’m in the wrong place so I’m used to pretending not to see. I feel a bit silly saying but it’s true.
'I’ve also had men getting emotional on me. I can be talking to someone and then I’ll notice they are getting soppy and tearful – and trying to hold back tears.

Culled from Daily Mail UK


Posted by Gistminia on Friday, June 19, 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : My beauty reduces men to tears' - says this 58yr old sexy grandma
Description : A 58-year-old grandmother believes other women are intimidated by her looks, because she is so beautiful, her features have reduced men...
  • SHARES
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Pin
  • Share

0 Response to "My beauty reduces men to tears' - says this 58yr old sexy grandma "

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe For Free Updates

Popular Posts

  • Make Money from the comfort of your home
    Do you want to make money? Are you unemployed and want to make money from the comfort of your home? Or are you employed and in need of extr...
  • The long awaited AYEEN2016 empowerment program has finally arrived!
     The program kicked-off with collation and screening in some regions in Nigeria; there is still opportunity for people in the south west an...
  • Rio Olympics: Gay Olympics worker proposes to her Brazilian rugby player girlfriend on rugby pitch (photos)
    25 year old gay Rio Olympics stadium manager Marjorie Enya proposed to her rugby player girlfriend Isadora Cerullo on the rugby pitch on Mo...
  • Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with her 3rd baby at 47?
    I'm not sure I believe this story but that is what RadarOnline is claiming...read their report below... Jennifer Lopez is pregnant at ...
  • UEFA Best player Award: Lionel Messi misses out, as Gareth Bale & Antoinne Griezmann battle Cristiano Ronaldo for award
    Lionel Messi is not among the three finalists that will battle for this year's UEFA Best player in Europe Award. Atletico Madrid/Fran...
  • Kogi INEC office razed ahead of tommorrow's election
    Some thugs in Kogi state have burnt down the INEC office in Dekina local government area of the state. The thugs arrived the INEC office ...

Copyright © 2012 GISTMINIA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger