• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
GISTMINIA

No1 News & Entertainment Blog

  • Home
  • Naija News
  • Entertainment News
  • Celebrity News
  • Political News
  • Breaking News
  • Relationship
  • Gossips
Home » Celebrity News » Relationship » Dear ladies; if a man did to you what Kanye W did to Kim K, would you accept it?

Dear ladies; if a man did to you what Kanye W did to Kim K, would you accept it?

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This
 
I read something Kim K said in an interview yesterday and it got me wondering. If I were her, would I accept it? You know how a man can come into your life and want to change you into their own perception of who you should be or maybe just what they want you to be. Below is what Kim said;
'My style was really fun and flirty and cute; very colorful, very trendy. When I started dating Kanye, he was like, "Babe, you have so many crazy shoes and platforms with spikes and jewels, so much going on. Can I have my stylist come and we'll clean out your closet? I've become in love with this still sexy but just cleaner look.'
Kanye removed everything from her closet & put in new stuff. He even tells her how to do her hair. Kim's style has since changed. Would you let a guy come into your life & change your sense of style?


Posted by Gistminia on Wednesday, June 17, 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : Dear ladies; if a man did to you what Kanye W did to Kim K, would you accept it?
Description :   I read something Kim K said in an interview yesterday and it got me wondering. If I were her, would I accept it? You know how a ...
  • SHARES
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Pin
  • Share

0 Response to "Dear ladies; if a man did to you what Kanye W did to Kim K, would you accept it?"

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe For Free Updates

Popular Posts

  • Make Money from the comfort of your home
    Do you want to make money? Are you unemployed and want to make money from the comfort of your home? Or are you employed and in need of extr...
  • The long awaited AYEEN2016 empowerment program has finally arrived!
     The program kicked-off with collation and screening in some regions in Nigeria; there is still opportunity for people in the south west an...
  • Rio Olympics: Gay Olympics worker proposes to her Brazilian rugby player girlfriend on rugby pitch (photos)
    25 year old gay Rio Olympics stadium manager Marjorie Enya proposed to her rugby player girlfriend Isadora Cerullo on the rugby pitch on Mo...
  • Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with her 3rd baby at 47?
    I'm not sure I believe this story but that is what RadarOnline is claiming...read their report below... Jennifer Lopez is pregnant at ...
  • UEFA Best player Award: Lionel Messi misses out, as Gareth Bale & Antoinne Griezmann battle Cristiano Ronaldo for award
    Lionel Messi is not among the three finalists that will battle for this year's UEFA Best player in Europe Award. Atletico Madrid/Fran...
  • Kogi INEC office razed ahead of tommorrow's election
    Some thugs in Kogi state have burnt down the INEC office in Dekina local government area of the state. The thugs arrived the INEC office ...

Copyright © 2012 GISTMINIA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger