• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
GISTMINIA

No1 News & Entertainment Blog

  • Home
  • Naija News
  • Entertainment News
  • Celebrity News
  • Political News
  • Breaking News
  • Relationship
  • Gossips
Home » Breaking news » baby born with traditional beads in Lagos

baby born with traditional beads in Lagos

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This

A 52 year old grandmother, Mrs Funke Adamson reportedly gave birth to a baby girl who came out clutching white ‘Ileke’ (Yoruba name for beads) at a trado-medical center in Apapa, Lagos on May 11th. Vanguard reports that the grandmother who is already experiencing menopause, said a traditionalist informed her that she was going to have a "special child".

“I received a message from an Osun Custodian who said that a child is on the way for me. I didn’t believe him. I didn’t realize until the baby was three and half month old when I began to experienced flow of membranous fluid.
So I started praying before I later discovered that I was pregnant. Also, while trying to open a perfume, it caught fire, which made me suffer severe burns. After discovering the pregnancy, I couldn’t sleep without having a dream. In these dreams, I often found myself sitting at the shore,” Funke added. After her birth, the grandmother explained that the traditional healers who attended to her raised alarm that they found the baby clutching white beads. When I heard this, I was afraid. I told them to inform my husband for any possible solution. Rather than demand that they discard the beads, he said they should be kept. After regaining my strength I removed the beads and tied it on her wrist,” she said. Corroborating her story, the husband, Hamzat said “I was surprised when I saw the baby delivered holding beads in his hands. But I realized that the beads are important and that was why we have decided not to throw it away.”she said
The couple have since christened the baby Bukola. The traditionalist who reportedly prophesied her birth said;
“I was consulting the deities when I got the revelation that she would be blessed with a unique gift, which I told her. But she didn’t believe. Later, when the revelation was further revealed that she will be blessed with an important child, she declined, saying that she cannot conceive at her age. She said so because of the family planning she had earlier done and considering her age. But as prophesied, few months later, she called me and told me of the signs she discovered.”


Posted by Gistminia on Friday, May 22, 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : baby born with traditional beads in Lagos
Description : A 52 year old grandmother, Mrs Funke Adamson reportedly gave birth to a baby girl who came out clutching white ‘Ileke’ (Yoruba name for...
  • SHARES
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Pin
  • Share

0 Response to "baby born with traditional beads in Lagos "

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe For Free Updates

Popular Posts

  • Make Money from the comfort of your home
    Do you want to make money? Are you unemployed and want to make money from the comfort of your home? Or are you employed and in need of extr...
  • The long awaited AYEEN2016 empowerment program has finally arrived!
     The program kicked-off with collation and screening in some regions in Nigeria; there is still opportunity for people in the south west an...
  • Rio Olympics: Gay Olympics worker proposes to her Brazilian rugby player girlfriend on rugby pitch (photos)
    25 year old gay Rio Olympics stadium manager Marjorie Enya proposed to her rugby player girlfriend Isadora Cerullo on the rugby pitch on Mo...
  • Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with her 3rd baby at 47?
    I'm not sure I believe this story but that is what RadarOnline is claiming...read their report below... Jennifer Lopez is pregnant at ...
  • UEFA Best player Award: Lionel Messi misses out, as Gareth Bale & Antoinne Griezmann battle Cristiano Ronaldo for award
    Lionel Messi is not among the three finalists that will battle for this year's UEFA Best player in Europe Award. Atletico Madrid/Fran...
  • Kogi INEC office razed ahead of tommorrow's election
    Some thugs in Kogi state have burnt down the INEC office in Dekina local government area of the state. The thugs arrived the INEC office ...

Copyright © 2012 GISTMINIA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger