• Home
  • About
  • Privacy Policy
  • Contact Us
  • Advertise With Us
GISTMINIA

No1 News & Entertainment Blog

  • Home
  • Naija News
  • Entertainment News
  • Celebrity News
  • Political News
  • Breaking News
  • Relationship
  • Gossips
Home » Celebrity News » Gossip » [Must read] WHY MERCY JOHNSON HID IN A CAR BOOT THE FIRST SHE WAS GOING TO MEET GENEVIEVE NNAJI

[Must read] WHY MERCY JOHNSON HID IN A CAR BOOT THE FIRST SHE WAS GOING TO MEET GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Add This To Del.icio.usTweet/ReTweet ThisShare on FacebookStumbleUpon ThisAdd toTechnoratiDigg This


Mercy Johnson is one funny and truthful actress.
While speaking with a soft sell magazine, Mercy revealed her first encounter with senior colleague, Genevieve Nnaji and how she had to hide in a car boot just because she was so nervous to meet her, even though she came there to see her. It’s so hilarious. Her words;
The first time I met her, my friend took me there. When we got to where she was, I became nervous. I told my friend “no let me hide in your boot.” And I did. I got into her boot. (laughs) Can you imagine I came to see her and when I got there I wanted to run back. I jumped into my friends boot. So, when she came out of the hotel, I could not see her, I could only hear her voice.
The 2nd time I saw her was on set. When she came down and I met her she said ahh! Mercy I like your movies and I started crying. I was in tears of joy. I said Aunty Genevieve, so you watch my movies. She was sort of embarrassed. Before I met her, she had already known that there was somebody who was crazily insane about her. She was really nice to me, receptive. And even whenever we work together she will correct me and say that thing you did, you could have done it this way.
Usually, in life, you will know somebody, who is more than you. Give him or her that respect. You can’t fight a battle you can’t win. It does not make any sense. If somebody is much more than you, there is nothing as big as you admitting it, and hearing from that person. I didn’t come into the picture to compete with anybody. I didn’t come into the picture to rub shoulders or outshine anybody. I came to learn, do it well, make it and be there.
As Seen on Inforistic


Posted by Gistminia on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - Rating: 4.5
Title : [Must read] WHY MERCY JOHNSON HID IN A CAR BOOT THE FIRST SHE WAS GOING TO MEET GENEVIEVE NNAJI
Description : Mercy Johnson  is one funny and truthful actress. While speaking with a soft sell magazine, Mercy revealed her first encounter with s...
  • SHARES
  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share
  • Pin
  • Share

2 Responses to "[Must read] WHY MERCY JOHNSON HID IN A CAR BOOT THE FIRST SHE WAS GOING TO MEET GENEVIEVE NNAJI"

  1. AnonymousMonday, 04 May, 2015

    This is really funny... Mercy Johnson shaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
  2. MAUREEMonday, 04 May, 2015

    Could This be true Some Poeple can just forge a story and tell,...but any way its funny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
      Reply
Add comment
Load more...

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Subscribe For Free Updates

Popular Posts

  • Make Money from the comfort of your home
    Do you want to make money? Are you unemployed and want to make money from the comfort of your home? Or are you employed and in need of extr...
  • The long awaited AYEEN2016 empowerment program has finally arrived!
     The program kicked-off with collation and screening in some regions in Nigeria; there is still opportunity for people in the south west an...
  • Rio Olympics: Gay Olympics worker proposes to her Brazilian rugby player girlfriend on rugby pitch (photos)
    25 year old gay Rio Olympics stadium manager Marjorie Enya proposed to her rugby player girlfriend Isadora Cerullo on the rugby pitch on Mo...
  • Jennifer Lopez is pregnant with her 3rd baby at 47?
    I'm not sure I believe this story but that is what RadarOnline is claiming...read their report below... Jennifer Lopez is pregnant at ...
  • UEFA Best player Award: Lionel Messi misses out, as Gareth Bale & Antoinne Griezmann battle Cristiano Ronaldo for award
    Lionel Messi is not among the three finalists that will battle for this year's UEFA Best player in Europe Award. Atletico Madrid/Fran...
  • Kogi INEC office razed ahead of tommorrow's election
    Some thugs in Kogi state have burnt down the INEC office in Dekina local government area of the state. The thugs arrived the INEC office ...

Copyright © 2012 GISTMINIA - All Rights Reserved
Powered by Blogger